<body>
charyl'sblog
www.charyll-.blogspot.com
prologue
charyl:

8teen going 9teen, adores blazers and my regs, loves family and always remembering daddy
links
the regs-h01 TPblazers charyl.lj
random words

my tweets

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:09 PM
As usual, had church today. Today was exceptionally full, almost had no place to sit for those late-comers. For SSS, this month was my class to lead. I did the scripture reading from Luke 6:27-31 (what I have written i the earlier post) and Lynette did the testimony. Her testimony was so touching and meaningfull. I wonder whether I can do the same during my turn 2 wks later.

We had no lesson today cause Ryan did not prepare lesson due to his busy schedule last wk. So our class attended ABC. It was dam funny and interesting lahx. The specker talked about revelations 12 and 13, the beast thingy. Learnt alot.

Went home, supposing to start my revision for tmr test at 2, end up I started at 4 plus. Couldn't get my eyes off the TV.
Fianlly came up with my revision schedule after seeing Kaiweng's blog. So demoralising lahx, he only left a few chapt for physics and I haven even officially started.

I'm so going to stop watching those Tv shows and using the comp starting from tmr!
back to the top